The Life of Bethie

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Holidays

Ok. So Mom doesn't have enough money to drive down to NY from Maine to spend Thanksgiving with us. BUT, she can afford to go to the Virgin Islands to visit her blessed son for New Years because supposedly he is buying the ticket.

I tell her Paul was laid off. She panics about her mortgage that we pay then asks when we're coming for Christmas so she can plan her trip to the VI.

I'm trying REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY FUCKING HARD NOT TO CRY. REALLY HARD.

Anybody want to come over for Thanksgiving? I have a table that seats 8 & there is 4 of us, so 4 people. I'll bet I could squeeze in more if I tried. ;)

Happy Fucking Holidays.

And she didn't even acknowledge my 'big' Creative Memories news. But hey - David is buying her a ticket to the VI!!

I wish everyone would leave the house so I could have a total meltdown. I fucking deserve it.

SO THERE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>