The Life of Bethie

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Blog Schmog

Ok, I have sooo much to catch up on. But first, Bitches look out, I'm hitting the road again. And unless you say NO, I'll be in Ontario Wed. pm 4/4, Chicago Thur pm 4/5, and Wisconsin for a big birthday breakfast 4/6. So there. And the nifty thing is, it's not going to take any longer on the road than if I went directly across our own country which 1) I have done & 2) is quite dull - too much straight road.

My baby has turned 10. Not quite possible. Nor is the fact that I'm about to turn 39 again.

We survived the 1st round of holidays without Dad. There was a huge gaping hole in the festivities but we kept ourselves ridiculously busy so it wasn't so noticeable.

Umm...I'm sure I have some pics worth posting..... Ahhh, yes, my baby danced in The Staten Island Ballet's The Nutcracker again this year. Another brilliant performance by all.








This is Nicole, my brother David, my mom, his gf Kathee & Rebecca.

2 Comments:

  • Wow Rebecca has gotten so big! And cute. I'll have to share that picture with Noah. hehe

    Just a friendly reminder to check the passport issue if you are going to/from Canada.

    By Blogger Just Me, at 6:18 PM  

  • Great pics and I sooo envy you doing the road trip.
    Enjoy hugs
    Sam

    By Blogger Sam, at 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>