The Life of Bethie

Friday, June 23, 2006

I need a break...

...from packing, so I'm leaving y'all with some pics. Hopefully, with my fancy new camera & laptop, I'll be able to post some good stuff over the summer. Oh, and for the record, I didn't know that crab sign was behind Jody & I until everybody commented on it!!! Jody, did YOU know? Did Marcus(rofl)? On with the show...

Camp in the winter..the kids had a blast!


Rebecca loves basketball & is claiming it's her favorite sport. More than ballet! I'm trying not to be sad.


They made gingerbread houses this year...would that be a Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas thing??? *sigh*


Our 1st stop on the April BitchTour/Easter in Minnesota thing was in Austintown, OH. Lovely town. see me do the touristy thing, rofl.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>