The Life of Bethie

Thursday, May 18, 2006

And don't forget JodyBitch!!!




Pennsylvania was painful. We got up & left Maumee, OH (near Toledo) at whenever in the morning - 9:30 ish, I think. Crossed into PA & it started to RAIN. I80 has a lot of construction & the road has steep drop offs. I was scared shitless. And it's a LONG drive. I was sooo happy to reach Philly - on an empty tank, lol. Ate a great meal, had a great time then hit the road again. Yes, I found gas before running out completely. ;) We got home around 10:30pm - 2 hours from Philly. Trip complete. What a blast!!!

4 Comments:

  • Very cool even with the scary parts - that's what makes it an adventure! Thanks for sharing all the pics.

    By Blogger Just Me, at 2:15 PM  

  • LOL I love the picture of you and Jody in front of the crabs sign. Too funny!!! Rebecca is beautiful!!!

    By Blogger Bridget, at 4:55 PM  

  • Those pictures are wonderful, so great to see you both together! I love the crabs photo, too. I can't believe how BIG all our kids are now!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:33 PM  

  • Awww, everyone is too cute and looks like they had fun. Your girls are a riot...Michelle had a great time with them. I love the pics.. and the crab sign.. lol

    By Blogger Wilson Clan, at 1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>